SpreePicky End of Summer Haul Review

Hey hey hey!♡ I hope you have been well.~

I'm back today for another review for the ever lovely, SpreePicky~! 



I am a very proud affiliate of SpreePicky which means:

You can use my discount code "miocharming" for 10% off any purchase $30 and/or over!

Also, be sure to check out SpreePicky's: { Official Store Site } and { Storenvy } !


Now of course, everything arrived safely and neatly packaged and came within a reasonable time range (considering the distance it travelled)~!


Below is a photo of everything that I dumped out of the 'main package':


Inside, they included a very sweet note, a little gift, and their business card.



The first item is the "3 Colors Cute Japanese Girl Stripe Shirt SP152302which can be found here: { item link } for $20 CAD (I'm sorry, I don't know the currency adjuster for other countries/ranges) ! 

This item is available in 3 colours: White, Black and Pink ! (I got it in pink.~)

Additional Details:

 -> Material: Cotton and polyester

 -> Size reference:
SizeBustLengthSleeve Length
One Size64cm/25.20"49cm/19.29"
15cm/5.90"

 -> Sample photo:



Here is what I received:


As you can see, it is 100% accurate to the photo.~


It is definitely made from a flexible material, making this shirt one of the easiest and comfiest shirts I've ever worn~!


My favourite little touch of character to this shirt is the little hole in the shoulders -- I thought that was really cute and was what influenced me to buy it!


(P.S. I apologize if any of the photos in this post are blurry. ^^')

I absolutely LOVE this shirt!! So comfy and stretchy and adorable, I give it a definite 5/5


Next, we have the "Grenadine High-Waisted Long TUTU Skirt SP140518" which can be found here: { item link } for $26 CAD ! 

This item is available in 5 colours: White, Black, Apricot, Mint, and Grey ! (I got it in mint.~)

Additional Details:

 -> For All Seasons.
 -> Material: Chiffon

 -> Size: Length 77CM/30.26" (Elastic)

 -> Sample Photo:



Here is what I received:


Once again, the colour/look/style is 100% accurate~!


It looks blue in this photo, but it really isn't.
The waist is elastic so it's easier to wear, but I did have a wee bit of trouble putting it on (I had to wiggle it on). But, as usual, I don't have a petite figure so that's probably why.


It consists of a base skirt and a lovely layer of tulle.~


As you can see, it's pretty long~! I believe I was wearing it just on my bellybutton and you can /juuust/ see my feet (and I'm 5'8"!)



*Note: There is no tag on the inside of the collar so there is no wrong way to wear this shirt.~

Unfortunately, the base skirt is pretty see-through (you can see my black shorts underneath -- yes, they are shorts. c;) which is the only downer. But other than that, I'm in love with it.~ 

Overall, I give this skirt a 3.5/5 ~! 


Next, we have the "Pink/Red Kawaii Strawberry Shoulder Bag SP152297" which can be found here: { item link } for $57 CAD ! ♡ 

This bag is available in 2 colours: Red and Pink ! (I got it in pink.~)

This bag can also be used in 3 ways: as a wrist bag, a hand bag and a shoulder bag. (you'll see how in a second.~)

Additional Details:

 -> Material: made of human made PU leather
 -> Size reference:

     ~Length: 22cm/8.66"

     ~Height: 25cm/9.84" 

     ~Thickness: 11cm/4.33"

 -> Strap length: 110-135cm/43.30-53.14"

     *A short strap will be given too.

 -> Sample photo:



Here is what I received:


My lighting was a bit too dark but the colours are 100% accurate (and it is SO CUUUTE!!)


Inside the bag were these two straps (one short/wrist bag strap, one long/shoulder bag strap).


Left: wrist bag strap, Right: shoulder bag strap


Here is a better photo of how long the straps actually are.


The zippers have cute little flowers around the loop...so freaking cute !!!! 


Here is how the bag can become a wrist bag (and stay properly closed) -- the strawberry leaves and the strawberry itself clip together with these 2 magnets~!




As you can see, the bag is a very good size (both on the inside and outside).

I have no complaints, this is my favourite bag and I'm in love with it~! 5/5 ~!!! 

Here are some photos of me with all 3 items because, why not~?





And last but not least, we have the: "S/M/L Sailor Moon Artimes T-shirt SP152232" which can be found here: { item link } for $26 CAD ! 

This shirt is available in 6 colours: White, Yellow, Blue, Lake blue, Green, and Grey ! (I got it in white.~)

ALSO, it is available in 2 patterns: Smile and No Smile ! (I got it in 'no smile'.~)

Additional Details:

 -> Material: Cotton

 -> Size reference:
SizeShoulderBustHeightLengthWeight
S34cm/13.39"80cm/31.50"150-160cm/5'0"-5'3"60cm/23.62"40-47.5KG
M35cm/13.78"84cm/33.07"160-165cm/5'3"-5'5"62cm/24.41"47.5-52.5KG
L36cm/14.17"88cm/34.65"165-170cm/5'5"-5'9"64cm/25.20"52.5-60KG

 -> Sample photo:

Left: No Smile, Right: Smile


Here is what I received:


Again, my photo quality sucks for whatever reason but trust me, it's accurate. Though, it's more accurate to the face on my Artemis sweatshirt!


The back, plain and simple.~


The tag.~


I don't know if you can tell, but on me, it's a bit of a snug fit. I had a bit of trouble getting it over my head and it was a bit tight but again, my un-petite body.



Other than the tight squeeze, this is a wonderful item~! It isn't see through so underclothing is hidden (hallelujah!) and of course, who can't resist Artemis's adorable face~?

Overall, I give this shirt a 4/5 ~! 


Overall Package Rating:

4/5

The only factors stopping me from giving it a full-score are the 'see-through-ness' of the skirt and the tightness of the shirt but overall, I love every item~! They're all so lovely -- this was probably my favourite SpreePicky package yet! 

And of course, as always, the SpreePicky Team was very sweet and angelic, with excellent communication, fast shipping, and including the tracking number, as well as an order review email (which definitely comes in handy)~! 


Again, if you'd like:

You can use my discount code "miocharming" for 10% off any purchase $30 and/or over at SpreePicky ~!

Thank you SpreePicky for all the gorgeous items~! 

If you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to contact me at:

✧ crazykeicosplay@gmail.com 

Thank you~! 












Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment